Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sad,sad Dad?


I know that this is shameless, but I couldn't help myself posting two more car pics - I'm just so very super happy about the thing - it is THE COOLEST CAR ever built; of this I'm sure. So here goes, with the added bonus of a smily Evan and Ange, and Aiden's bum - in the Clearwater Bay parking lot after a beach burn. (Probably not the right term - the sea was cold - 18 degrees. Evan refused to get out of the water. Evan turned blue and shivvered. Evan doesn't mind. As you can see the car has been washed. In fact I've worked out that I've washed this car more times than I've washed all the other cars I've ever owned put together, and I've only had it for two weeks. Sad stuff indeed. In three and a bit years' time I think you might be begging me for the keys; and no problem sunshine when you're licensed to go (as long as the right foot stays light and the head clear and focussed).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Richard,

Oops, I am a pure Chinese. Anyway, Gino is real true my dream car. But i can't afford to buy one. I am an uni. student.

Cheers,
Jerry

zipbang said...

Uni sounds like a good start to getting the cash you need - and your English is great. R