Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Melbourne and one of Ange


Not sure how well this will format - but I do like this HDR pop art shot - pity little Ariel was not closer and further to the right, but he is still in it making it a whole family photo - and I love Zara's pose, the sky and the raging sunlight over melbourne in the distance - cool

This one was taken by Zara - we were having a cackle about the way she was turning the camera to take a portrait type shot - no idea where she got that from, but she sort of knew she had to do it - came out so nicely - I also processed this pop-art HRD - and yes I did dye my hair white - not entirely sure why - had an hour and a bit to kill and thought I've wanted to do this for 20 years ...


How ripping is this photo!? BOOOM - psychedelic sky - lens flare - Ange on the point of thirds - the watching floodlights - the sun halo - I just DIG it. It's got nothing to do with Aus though - just wanted to put it up.

No comments: