Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Africa Prints



I'm going to get this photo of you and Aiden and some big Africa landscape prints done on vinyl for our house at a new print place that I found in Chaiwan - I think they are going to be super groovy - here the others are - the tide going out of the Knysna lagoon and two from KZN from a little photo-drive I went on with your Gran which she might remember. Africa has got THE light - nothing that I've seen at any stage in Asia can compare.






Off to mainland China now - Shenzhen - should be a nice day's adventure - I'll take some picks for you, starts with a train ride to Lo Wu, and then into the Great Building Site.

No comments: