Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Holding up


Happy new year - I hope its a really good one for all of us. No great news from this side - another melting time hol - day. I've been woefully ill-disciplined; failed to even make a start on building the boat engine stand I intended to complete between Christmas and here. I did get it together to go to some friends of our's house to dismantle, pack onto and into and around my car, drive home, carry upstairs and reassemble a bunk bed for Aiden and Evan. Aiden was so excited that he was quivvering. Needless to say he sleeps on the top. Ev has no say, and is currently still confined to his cot because Ange does not want him roaming around in the middle of the night - which I concede he would do. Hope you're having a good time.

No comments: