Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jordan's birthday


It was Jordan's birthday party last night, there were lightstick necklaces. These are a bit of a mixup, lacking theme you could say, but they are the ones that I like. The ones with the exploding colours are zoom blurs - shooting manual with no flash and a slow shutter speed and cranking the zoom while the shutter's open. I like the portrait of Jordan in the middle above, a lot, grainy from the very high ISO and desaturated colours. Below right are Allie and Gracie, two of Courtney's friends - that is shot with a low key flash - I like the skin tones a lot. I'll come back to this post and try and reorganise it a bit better - but in the interim I hope you like the colour chaos.

No comments: