Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousins

I loved talking to you on Saturday. I'm just refinding myself in post SFC exam limbo - please let me pass that and not have to revisit it (he says hopefully, wanting that rush of joy, fearing the crushing frustration and disappointment). I suspect you are somewhat more adept. Thought I'd post this - got the kit out - black backdrop - took some pics of your boeties and their cousins, and pasted it together in a collage. When the lights go up, they don't mind a bit of posing - for now, for ever? Also did a family port for my mate Jacques on Saturday for their adoption agency interview/application. Made a groovy pop art thing out of it too, like this.

No comments: