Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fabulous SA

I loved coming to SA for a number of reasons - you being a huge one - and the staggering beauty of the place. There are things I don't like too - not sure if this is me changing because I've been away for what suddenly feels like quite a while - or because I've become more set in my ways and am more judgemental than Iused to be. Being judgemental is not something that I've thought a good thing, but sometimes it's helpful and even necessary I suppose. The photos that I put into this slide show are either airbrush type portraits - a look that is achieved with post-processing in RAW before outputting the file - or daylight flash photos taken in the evening so as to leave some colour in the sky. Hope you like them. It was such a positive, lovely surprise to see you.

No comments: