Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Family pics

Ev and Aiden on the balcony early one morning - Aiden in his Chinese New Year Kit - same as Ev's in one of the previous (but bigger of course) - looking cool - but dodgy weather (it always seems cold and wet over Chinese new year).


















Me with the short blonde - it was a real hoot to go with the dye option - but in the end I just looked greyer than I already am (plenty of that I tell you - thanks Granny R - mind you, it beats the pink look :-)

















Ev and I on the way back from seeing Aiden onto the school bus. Aiden insists on the early bus at 7.35am - I leave at 8.15; Ev gets picked up by Mr Man at 8.45.

Another tea shot of Ev - how about some more? Sure mate, help yourself with a chin lick there.




Cool shot of a naughty boy in amongst the flowers on the table.


No comments: