Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What's happened in the last short while?






...well, Dylan's Easter holiday came to an end, which means that he had to head off back to St Andrew's in Grahamstown.  He's grown a lot, in every way, and it was lovely to see him.  What you can't see in this pic is that he's tickling Aiden, made everyone smile.

Aiden cut his foot and got three stitches - his first (quite a palaver I must say); Ev was fascinated when the plaster came off.  I noticed, of course, the grubby toenails (not too bad actually).



My trusty watch broke (on the plane back from India ...
...so I bought a new one a few days ago (I know you have this watch thing - don't deny it - because I know where it comes from) so instead of buying some designer type thing, I bought THIS - which won't be breaking in a hurry. (not very elegant; but pretty cool time exposure photo with the secondhand blur, no?) 

And finally, I spent a part of this afternoon at one of Ev's classmate's party, at a McDonalds in one of those shopping centres in one of those housing estates in Tsuen Kwan O (you now of course know what I'm talking about) -  I liked his expression - whew; it echoed my thoughts; hi energy, colour, sound and activity overload, man; so I need to immediately hit the sack. Thinking of you, as always, and especially today.

No comments: