Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Portraits with the new home-made thingy


The light is really really nice I think - especially given how simple and mobile the thing is (unless of course the wind is blowing - in which case I would imagine it to be unuseable; here is Dana above, and Jordan below


We went to Tracy and Simon's last night for dinner.  Courtney and Simon are off to New York today - superexciting for Courtney.  She's done really well, and has just been made a prefect (I think they have a different name for this, but this is the word that I understand) at the Aussie International School for next year - which is fitting - because she is a great human being.  The heavenly Brett and Carrie were there for dinner too - I think the Free's are one of the nicest possible families:


Courtney and Allie


And finally Jordan again with Daisy (a labradoodle - very cool dog I must say - cause of some considerable envy in the case of Evan and Aiden.


 

No comments: