Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Black and White Set 3 - Sue


I was really happy to see Sue, who as I mentioned to you had had a brain operation - not a walk in the park - and when I was last in SA in January - she had just got out of hospital and was busy with the first steps of the recovery process.  She and Shane, her ultra-heavenly husband, have just gone on a trip to the US, which looked and sounded like it was such a cool experience (they showed me the pics - man it is a place I would love to go some time).  Shane had been invited to watch the Masters at Augusta - the tournament that Tiger Woods made his come-back at.  So some of the photos were of people that you just don't expect to be that close to - and the course really looked like a feat of bio-engineering.  I really like this photo of Sue - she's so beautiful with her heart shaped face and smiling cheeks and big eyes.  It was very very cool to see her back to probably better than her old self - a brain tumour surely cannot make you feel too great. 

No comments: