Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Black and White Set 4 - Sunflowers at the Farmers Market

While you were tucked into bed and in dream-land on Saturday morning I was up and about at the Farmer's Market.  Have you ever been?  I thought it was really nice, cool people in a good space, cheap and tasty quality food - and because we got up at 5am to go we got the joy of the breaking dawn, which I just love.  Sue goes every week and I think expected me not to be keen when she asked me if I wanted to go the night before.  If you feel like giving it a try some time you can call her - 0833 888 567 - though I expect it might be on the sharpish side of the morning for you.  I like this picture set, each one includes sunflowers.  The woman in the middle is Sam, Sue's friend, who I thought was really nice and quite unusual - a pregnant, pilates teaching architect - I reall like that pic.




No comments: