Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A note - of thanks and admiration


I loved sitting at that restaurant and chatting to you, and loved going home and being in your space and chatting some more.  I think it's one of the nicest imaginable times I've had.  I think you have everything to be proud of Josh.  Well done; simply fantastic.  I'm tempted to post a pic of you here - but then I thought why would you want a pic of yourself on your blog?  And you probably wouldn't; so instead here is the one of you and Mia - thanks so much for it - I am really happy to have it, and the pics you patiently let me take of you.  It was good to see Mia again - albeit briefly - she seems really lovely, and in terms of everything I hear about her and her family, is rightfully so.  [The way she dealt with the phone goblin!  Patience, kindness, humour - really cool to see in a young person.]  I'm happy for both of you - it's great to see lovely people together.

No comments: