Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Space-face


I hope you got my message last night - it was great to get your email, though I feel for you, the pressure the academics put you under; the burden of high standards and self expectation; I'm somehow sure that's always worthwhile - squeezing the most out of yourself and your life, even when that can be painful.  Keep at it.  And well done for doing so.



Ev is a bit of a game addict - so he has to be extensively rationed - otherwise he might disappear into the world of cybernothingness from where no child returns unscathed.  I found him, the other night, in the semidark of our room tanning his face with the screen's moonlight glow.  In the trance state, you can get him up and move him around the room for different shots.  Makes me laugh and worry at the same time.







No comments: