Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Ev heads out


I think you'd get a big surprise seeing Evan - he's grown remarkably in every respect since you saw him during the holidays. Yesterday he decided he was off to school when I opened the door to go to work, grabbed Aiden's new school bag, slung it over his shoulder (and it's not entirely light) and zoomed out to the gate. He was not happy about being thwarted in this attempt either. I'm going to get cracking strategically on the car thing that you were interested in this weekend - I've been keeping my eye open and have seen some hot parking spots for the sort of hardware you have a taste for. Catching these things on the move is not working out - I saw a Murcielago on the way home today, ridiculous thing to own in Hong Kong (says the green man) - but even with someone else driving its really difficult to shoot it nicely.

No comments: