Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mosaic beach house



Last night Ange and I went to have a meal at Sue Ko's beach house at Shek O. By Hong Kong standards its an absolutely huge place. In the pool area it has a huge mosaic on the wall, made up of pieces no bigger than 2x2 cm. I thought it was beautiful, though it was tricky to take a pic of it. I had to rest my camera on the diving board of the pool. (I think having a pool with a diving board in Hong Kong would be like having a house with a runway in South Africa.) I think you'll need to click on the picture to get a bigger version to see the mosaic. The house was built in the 60's from granite block - which is serious material.

1 comment:

The J Man said...

that house is big by any1's standerds