Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pics from a Thursday night

Evan got one of those metal springs that walk down stairs from Ange for his birthday. I've always liked these things, and the way you can look down them and they look like reflective pipes. It's big enough to fit around the end of the 50mm I have, so I got the boys to lie on the floor and took these pics through the pipe - which I think look really cool. The other's are Ange catching some down time which I snapped because I thought she looked so peaceful and the light and colour was so nice, and Aiden scoffing the rare treat of an ice-cream cone for pud after dinner.
















































No comments: