Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Shek O, ecstatic, and about the big pic


Here's the pic I said I'd post from Shek O on Sunday. This is what the words "packed beach" mean, though in this instance all the people in the pic are in the water, and at the end of the beach (the downside of 50mm is the narrow field of vision) - so you can just imagine how packed the beach was. If you click on the pic to make it bigger (a good idea) you can also count the smiles though - there was the really happy vibe of people having a great time, lots of people having a great time, and that's a cool thing to be around. Each time a wave came (if you look on the left of the pic you can see one coming through) there was a loud cheer - the bigger the wave the louder the cheer - carnival joy.

I have to add here that I'm feeling pretty chuffed about working out how to edit the html behind this so that I can change the size of the pics - scroll down five or six posts, I changed those ones too - wooohoooo!

No comments: