Welcome to Joshua Online

Joshua Online is the web version of Joshua van Rooyen's personal magazine, Joshua International.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thailand for a week


We went to Thailand for a week, the great escape; it was lovely, as one would expect.  I got to take some pics - battling to get myself going in that regard of late (somehow bored of it all, and wondering about the point of capturing imaginary slices of life, but then I get to make something I like and it makes me happy still) .  I really like the pic above, I think it's the nicest I took, colours, balance, sky perspective - Layan Beach near the Reggae Bar - wonderfully humid.

Ange took this one - its lovely - I'd left the camera on manual setting from an earlier pic so it's burned out, but lovely stark - and slightly abstract - and I dont have many pics of me and Aiden and Ev - which is what this is of.

Ev and Ange on the way to the beach in the morning - the chocolate box look is from condensation on the lens, coming out of the aircon into the hot sticky - like the pic still though.

No comments: